Lions meet the needs of local communities and the world. Our 1.43 million members - who perform community service in 210 countries and geographic areas - are different in many ways, but share a core belief: community is what we make it.
When you join Lions, you join a global service network. So, at the same time you're doing local community service, you can also contribute to Lions volunteer efforts around the world.more
Covering the area of India, South Asia, Africa, Middle East Having 10635 Clubs with a membership of 3.52 Lakh i.e.24.54% of the World membership.
All the clubs in India, Nepal and Burma recognized under 4 Multiple Districts on 30th June 1973.
- MD 321 (North) AB
- MD 322 (East ) A ( With Nepal ), B (With Burma )
- MD 323 (West ) ABCD
- MD 324 (South ) ABCDE
1st July, 2009 Multiple MD 324 (South) was reorganised to 4 Multiple .
- MD 324 AB (Tamilnadu) renamed to MD 324AB
- MD 324 C Andhra Pradesh) renamed to MD 316
- MD 324 D (Karnataka) renamed to MD 317
- MD 324 E (Kerala) renamed to MD 318
322 A (With Nepal) 322 B (With Burma)
1974-75 DG Lion R.L. Bathwal 322B 1975-76 DG Lion Salis Bagrudia 322B
26th June 1976 – Burma is dropped from 322B
1976-76 DG Lion B.K. Mukherjee 322B 1976-77 DG Lion K.B. Sengupta 322B
24th June 1978 MD 322 is further divided into four District
1. 322A 2. 322B 3. 322C 4. 322D
1979-80 DG Lion Arun Gupta 322B 1979-80 DG Lion B.K.Panigrahi 322C 1980-81 DG Lion L.N.Mathew 322C ( Orissa + West Bengal ) 1980-81 DG Lion P.C.Agarwal 322D (Assam)
20th June 1981 MD 322 further divided into
1. 322 A 2. 322 B 3. 322 C 4. 322 D 5. 322E (Nepal transferred from 322 A to MD325)
22nd June 1991 322C is divided into
1. 322C1 2. 322C2
2nd July 1999 322C1 is further divided into
1. 322C1 2. 322C3
9th July, 2013 322C2 was further divided into
1. 322C2 2. 322C4 3. 322C5
9th July 2013 MD 322 is re-organised in to
01. 322A 02. 322B1 03. 322B2 04. 322C1 05. 322C2
06. 322C3 07. 322C4 08. 322C5 09. 322D 10. 322E
There are 11 Districts in Multiple MD 322 as on today. more
We meet the needs of our Local Communities and the world.
We are around 2144 men & women in 48 Clubs spread in length and breadth of 10 Revenue District of Odisha dedicated to the cause of eradicating Blindness and other unmet needs of the society.
District Area 322 C2 includes the Revenue Districts of Keonjhar, Deogarh, Sundergarh, Jharsuguda, Sambalpur, Bargarh, Subarnapur, Bolangir, Nuapara & Kalahandi more
- District 322 C2 as on 1st November, 2017
- District 322 C2 as on 1st October, 2017
- District 322 C2 as on 1st September, 2017
- District 322 C2 as on 1st August, 2017
- District 322 C2 as on 30th June, 2017
- District 322 C2 as on 1st June, 2017
- District 322 C2 as on 1st May, 2017
- District 322 C2 as on 1st April, 2017
- District 322 C2 as on 1st March, 2017
- 26th Anuual District Convention